Keeping Your Feet + Your Life Balanced
The Importance of Good Feet
Your feet play a vital role in the overall function of your body. Think about it! They support you when you stand, walk, run and perform physical activities – they are your body’s foundation. As you move, your feet protect your bones, soft tissues and spinal cord from undue stress.
Given that this is so, it isn’t hard to believe the fact that if your feet are unbalanced or unstable, you may experience other issues throughout your body. This is where custom orthotics can help. By correcting the alignment in your feet, custom orthotics from our Scarborough clinic can reduce pain and improve your body’s overall performance. If you receive other treatments from our clinic, orthotics will only serve as a complementary tool to give you the greatest results.
The Difference Between Over-the-Counter and Stabilizing Orthotics
- Support only one arch in your foot
- A cushion designed to treat your symptoms, not the source of the problem
- No custom support through the gait cycle
- Offer generic solutions for a range of foot problems
- Tend to be less durable, causing you spend more money in replacements over time.
- Support all three arches to balance your body
- Provide long-term relief from pain due to postural corrections and enhancement of chiropractic adjustments
- Custom support through every gait phase with the Patented Gait Cycle System®
- Designed exclusively for you, from foot impressions or digital images
- Guaranteed to work and last, or we give you your money back